Friday, September 2, 2011

Dorothy and the Wizard - PREVIEW TIME!


Well, despite a heads up that this PREVIEW would be appearing, the ever resourceful Eric Gjovaag beat me to the punch over on The Wonderful Blog of Oz. It just goes to show how on top of all things Oz he really is!

Anyway ... Wow! Here's the first preview of Eric Shanower and Skottie Young's incredible new adaptation of L. Frank Baum's fourth Oz book Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz. From what I've seen and heard from Eric and Skottie I think this may just be the best of their adaptations yet!

You can see the cover and several more pages by clicking here.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Oh, don't worry, once school starts up again next week, I'll be too busy to do much Ozzing during the week, and too tired on weekends to do much more. So I won't be quite so on top of things again until June...

ericshanower said...

I really think Skottie and Jean-Francois did terrific work on this issue. Back to Oz with a blast!

saintfighteraqua said...

I'm so excited for my copy of Ozma to now I have to wait a whole year for this one!
Now I know how kids in the old days felt waiting on a yearly Oz book.
Please keep this series up Mr. Shanower and Mr. Young.
It's my favorite!!