Monday, October 25, 2010

Tik-Tok Gets a Friend!

You may remember one of my first blog posts was about my little stuffed Tik-Tok from Walt Disney's 1985 film Return to Oz.

Well, now Tik-Tok has a friend! I just got a Scarecrow for him to play with! These toys were produced by Heart á Heart for sale only in Japan at Disneyland-Tokyo. All of the Heart á Heart Return to Oz toys are super rare - but none are so rare as the big stuffed figures.

This Scarecrow is a bit sun-faded and he's missing his collar-piece but who cares! He's mine, mine, mine!

Now to find Jack Pumpkinhead and the Tin Woodman to complete the set!

4 comments:

Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

I want one & Tik - tok but know they are rare as hens teeth!

Aaron Pacentine said...

So happy for you David! I know it's a real treasure!!

Vincent Desjardins said...

That's very cool! I'm jealous!

David Maxine said...

Thanks!