Friday, March 23, 2012

Ozzy Tattoos

I've met a fair number of people with Oz tattoos - but while  Eric and I were at WonderCon last weekend Eric met a couple with an Ozzy  matched set. I didn't get to see these fine tattoos in the flesh - but Eric kindly took a photo and got permission to share it from tattoo owners Guru and Wiggle.


The tattoo images are based on this John R. Neill double-page spread from The Patchwork Girl of Oz.


But Scraps's head is based on Andy Hirsch's Patchwork Girl from Tommy Kovac's Royal Historian of Oz (SLG, 2011). Very Cool!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh!!! I love these. I am planning an Ozma tattoo on my shoulder eventually.

Scott Olsen said...

Hmmm.. I like Oz and all, but I don't think I'd want to wear it (or anything else, for that matter) on me.