Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tik-Tok Pin!


It's always nice to add a new Return to Oz item to the collection - and today's mail brought this little guy. He missing some gold paint but he's still cute. He has a pin on his back so you can attach him to your shirt and he stands about 2 1/2" high. He was distributed in the United Kingdom and in Japan at Tokyo Disneyland.

I tweaked the photo a bit to make the gold-loss areas a bit more visible. I wonder how hard it would be to re-gild him.

You can check out our previous Return to Oz blog posts by clicking here.

2 comments:

Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

Wow I was watching him on eBay the other week I wondered if you or Freddy would be after him turns out I was right congrats I haven't him before!

Michael Jones said...

Yet another reason I need to make it to Tokyo Disneyland someday.
btw. I gave you a heads up in my blog today.
http://mytwoyenworth.blogspot.com/2011/07/oz-picious-occurance.html