Monday, April 11, 2011

We're Off to See the Zardoz!

For those of you that are fans of the Ozzy and preposterous I thought I'd give you a nudge over to Tor.com where Ryan Britt has written a long critique of the 1974 John Boorman film Zardoz.

It's a weird and nearly unwatchable movie - though Britt's critique almost makes one want to re-watch it! Here a link to the on-line essay.

Below is the trailer for Zardoz. If you're unfamiliar with the wonky film you might want to watch the trailer before reading the blog over on Tor.com. Then again ...


1 comment:

James C. Wallace II said...

Because it is such a horrible movie, I LOVE it!!! The worse the better. There is an art to the bad and this is art at its finest. It's on a par with Manos:Hands of Fate and other such nonsense. When I need to clear my head of nonsense, I watch something like this and all is clear.